2100 Central Street
Kansas City Business Journal Capstone Award - Adaptive Reuse Winner, 2016
Historic Kansas City Preservation Award - Merit Best Adaptive Reuse, 2016
Located in the heart of the Crossroads Art’s District, the 31,839 SF Creamery Building was originally built in 1912 as a production facility for the Meriden Creamery Company and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The building was renovated starting in 2014 and open for tenancy in 2015 by 3D Development to have a second life as office space for a variety of office suites across four levels, including an intimate rooftop and clubroom.
The building is centrally located and within walking distance to dozens of restaurants, thousands of residences and many entertainment and art venues. Common area amenities host collaboration among tenants which range across a variety of industries including marketing, non-profit, law, consulting, furniture, design, app development and architecture.
• Rooftop Clubroom with Kitchen
• Rooftop Patio with Grill, Bar and Lounge
• Spectacular Downtown Skyline Views
• First-floor Community Kitchen & Bar
• A variety of Common-area Meeting Rooms, Kitchens, Lounges and Private Phone Booths
• On-site Management
• Securely Staffed & Automated
• Parking & Covered Parking Options
• Business Mailing Address
• Business/Brand Exposure
• Google Fiber